- we started teaching this new older couple who are awesome!!!! The wife has a few learning difficulties, and gets distracted SUPER easily, but every time we say a prayer and start teaching her she just listens so intensely and then says "oh wow. Did you see how I changed? This is so good for me!" And it is so cool. She even picked a baptismal date this week (and it is during the time when I come back to visit, on her birthday!)
- A member got a boyfriend and we are starting to teach him as well! Yay for member missionary work!!
- EVERYONE had us over for "the last supper" where we ate loads of food for the last time with them. And it was awesome. Except I don't think I've stopped being full all week hahaha....
- Our neighbours are awesome and we started teaching them AND went over and ate traditional Indian food with them. SPICY Indian food. So so so so amazing
- I said goodbye to pretty much everyone we are teaching and they all said that sister Chen and her new companion have to keep coming around so that is a miracle in itself :) :) they love the gospel!!!
- Xavier got confirmed and received the gift of the Holy Ghost on Sunday!!!!!!!! It was so so so awesome, he is such a sweet kid
- Henry passed the sacrament on Sunday again by HIMSELF and it was so awesome. Ah. So much happiness
- Sister Chen lead the area so well all week! We NEVER got lost, and I didn't help her at all to know where we were going or anything! So cool. She is gonna rock it here next transfer.
- We got the "dodge" calls and they really are sending me home...ah. And sister Chen is getting a companion from the Philippines! This sister was actually trained by sister Johnson, who came out with me so that is cool :)
Saying good-bye to lots of LOVELY people . . . . .
|a random photo of me in |
|Birmingham City Centre|
|exploring Birmingham |
city centre - today