- we didn't fall asleep all day
- We found this amazing family who LOVE Jesus Christ and the mom (Brook) said he is the only thing that helps her through the hard times. So cool
- We ran into pretty much everyone who we weren't able to contact last week randomly on the street and that was fantastic
- We started teaching our neighbor who always takes our packages in for us. She is awesome! And she is making us Indian curry this week (she is from India) and it's going to be proper curry that is flippen spicy and I am so happy. She gave us all these spicy Indian snacks and they are SO SPICY it's beautiful
- I made everyone cry for some reason. Mormon messages have just been coming to mind during EVERY lesson and DA and stuff and so I've been like "hey while you've been talking this came to mind, can I share it?" And shared it....and everyone cried. But it was cool. We were teaching this 11 year old kid (his aunt was there but doesn't speak English) and he got all choked up but tried to play it cool cause he's a super cool footballer and stuff. It was so tender.
- We sang hymns to this super sweet old lady. And it was actually beautiful. And I loved it :) I love music and the power it brings to lessons.
- Oh Haydn Selk was randomly in Peterborough and she just showed up so we gave them a spiritual thought and that was cool.
- We travelled to every village in our area pretty much except this one that is SO far away and then randomly got a media referral for that village so we are going next week!
- We taught Xavier, he passed his baptismal interview with flying colours and that was sweet.
- I talked to more people this one day from 7:30-9:30am than I have ever talked to in one day in my mission. SO MANY PEOPLE. We got to the chapel for district meeting and I was so exhausted haha. It felt like a day had already happened
- I had my last ever district meeting as a missionary in the EBM (cause this week coming up has zone meeting) and I didn't even cry that much! Mainly cause it still hadn't hit me at that point that it was the last one.
- We had sports night and people came and my chair football skills were for some reason awesome. It's all about angles people, angles. ️ yay for math coming back to help me rock football.
- Everyone wants to meet with us because it's my last week next week....which is a weird blessing but it's good. So many return appointments
- We contacted so many referrals
- We ate SO MUCH FOOD at DA's
- Xavier GOT BAPTISED! And his whole family came and it was amazing
- All our investigators came to church (ok not all but like 9!!!)
- We didn't die.
~ Sister Emma Beazer ️🇬🇧🇨🇦
with only 8 days left in Sister Beazer's mission, the time has run out for sending real mail!
|Before the 100 hours...|
|Kids love me....|
|YOU GOT THE LOVE|
|Our 100 hour week|
|still working and still smiling!|
|so tired we went crazy!|
|Xavier GOT BAPTISED!|
|Xavier's whole family came |
to his baptism and it was AMAZING!
|When people invited us in |
to eat with them
|"OF COURSE WE WILL!"|
|Our Pday in Stamford :)|