- still teaching Xavier, he is still awesome. His entire family committed to go to the temple this year as a family, which is amazing!!! And they are so excited to go. Miracles. And some of their extended family are praying and stuff at his baptism on the 5th (and they are less active members) so that is so cool. AND we have a dinner appointment with them after church tomorrow so we get Jamaican food. I flippen love Jamaican food. Oh happy days
- Helena is also awesome. One more lesson to go and she is prepared for her baptism date :) MIRACLES. And she is so excited for it! So we are just praying she can make it to church a couple times so she can make her date.
- Pretty much all the rest of our investigators got "busy" this week and so that was sad. And everyone on the street didn't want to talk to us...But we tried!
- Oh and the district got a stomach bug because the elders were violently ill for a couple days and still came to district meeting...and got us violently ill. Not pretty. But we survived it and are now more ready for next week haha.
- One of the members gave us a referral who is amazing, her name is Dana and she is awesome and we are going to start teaching her this week :) she came to sports night and we just invited her to church AND SHE IS COMING. Miracles.
- Sister smith left us but it's ok cause she will still be in the zone. But we are no longer living the trio life. Goodbye member splits....
- I was able to call the sisters in Coventry and see how all the people I love are doing....and it was probably the happiest phone call of my life. Everyone is doing so good. I love Coventry and all my lovely people there. I felt so blessed that nightI was literally so happy I couldn't sleep haha.
- Oh oh we had a worldwide missionary broadcast and some crazy stuff changed like our daily schedule!!! WHAT. It doesn't really apply to us for a week or so though as we are doing this crazy week but it's still cool, we get an extra 2 hours of pday for one, AND more time at night and in the morning to prepare for the day and to write in journals and stuff so that is wonderful. It'll be so good for all the missionaries I think (I won't really get to fully experience it but that's ok ). And we just learned a TON from the broadcast, it was amazing. I love the gospel, and it is just so true.
- It is Chinese New Year TODAY and last night I sang sister Chen Chinese New Year songs. My pronunciation was horrendous because the song was so fast and my Chinese isn't all that great but it was fun
- Oh our district won challenge week so today the zone leaders took us all out to eat
send real mail to:
Sister Emma Beazer