I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE

I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE

Monday 18 July 2016

Oh Happy Day!!!

Dear Family and Friends,

Another beautiful transfer in Coventry is about to start!!!

Monday - we started off the week strong with an awesome pday....unfortunately Sister Gillette was feeling quite ill so she slept for a lot of it, but we ended up getting a lot done and we went and taught Joanne and Georgie, and had a dinner with Tish :) so all in all it was a solid day.

Tuesday - wow....busy day! We had a lesson in the morning and then district meeting! It was our last district meeting of the transfer, and it was SO GOOD. We had a testimony meeting and it was just...so good. I love this district. We then had a few more lessons, and a dinner, and more lessons, and it was so good!!!

Wednesday - exchanges part 1 with Demontfort! Sister Jones and Sister Swasey came to spend the day with us, and I got to go with Sister Jones which was so fun, cause I served around her in Cardiff for 2 transfers, I watched her as a greenie and now she is training so it was so cool. We taught a few lessons, and everyone else we planned to see for some reason wasn't home, and no one was out on the street and no one was in their homes! We tried to find the people but couldn't seem to haha. But it was still a wonderful day!

Thursday - we had zone meeting in Leicester for the last time this transfer...it was so so good. They had 4 people in the zone going home, so we got to hear a lot of departing testimonies, which was amazing. There was one Elder's testimony in particular that was just.......Wow. He served a good mission, and you could just feel it in how he talked and shared his testimony. That's how I want to end my mission :) it was fantastic. Also, the Elders spoiled me and I'm not sure why but it was great. One of them made cookies for the whole zone and made them specially gluten free, one Elder gave me gluten free cookies, and we got chocolate from another Elder #wearebeloved Then we took the Peterborough Sisters home with us and had exchanges with them!!! It was a crazy exchange, we cut Sister Filosos hair, and ate birthday cake in a mug as she had her birthday just a week before mine. It was a blast :)

Friday - so...Sister Gillette had been really ill on Monday and Tuesday, and by Friday I was starting to get it bad....but we went outand worked and were able to see miracles! We gave a chapel tour and had some good lessons, and it was a solid day.

Saturday - my birthday!!!! So....all in all my birthday was fantastic. Thanks to everyone who sent me a happy birthday email, I appreciated it so much! Lots of love was felt :) I also had some mission friends call me (like Sister Sharp, who I trained!) and some Sisters called and sang me happy birthday, and some Elders from the Leicester zone, and our zone leaders here in Coventry! I felt so loved, which was so wonderful :) lots of singing haha. we taught a couple lessons, I slept all afternoon as I was super ill and then Georgie had planned a birthday dinner for me, so we went to that and she is just so great!  She had balloons and everything :) I love Georgie. We then had a lesson, and went home! It was a fantastic birthday even though I was a little under the weather.

Sunday - church!! Church was SO GOOD. I have really been trying to appreciate the sacrament more and I really was working on that this Sunday, and it made me really feel the spirit more so that was wonderful. Also I got to play the organ as both their usual organists were gone on holiday, so that was fun to do that again. Reminded me of my days in Wales :) We then came home and I slept again....being ill on the mission is the worst. BUT after I slept and woke up, I ended up feeling a lot better so that was a plus.

We got our transfer calls yesterday...and....I'M STAYING IN COVENTRY! Sister Gillette and I get to stay together for another transfer :)  WOO! And...our whole district is staying the same except for Elder Miner who is leaving, so that is so cool! I love it when it doesn't change too much, and I really love this district so these transfer calls brought us a lot of joy. Another 7 weeks of joy in Coventry are about to happen (yes, we get 7 weeks instead of 6!!)

ALSO! My daughter (Sister Sharp) is training this transfer so this means I turned 20 and I'm going to be a grandma! Best gift ever haha.

Love you all lots!

~ Sister Emma Beazer ❤️🇬🇧🇨🇦

send real mail to:
Sister Emma Beazer
67 Blondvil Street
Coventry
CV3 5EQ
England 

or the Mission Home Address:
Sister Emma Beazer
England Birmingham Mission
187 Penns Lane
Sutton Coldfield
West Midlands
United Kingdom
B76 1JU

e-mail anytime:



Oh HAPPY DAY!!!!




Exchanges Part 1










Exchanges Part 2!!

Zone meeting Leicester



Happy Birthday to ME!!

Celebrating!!

Birthday wishes from the
Mission President's wife!




Birthday Video!!


Birthday selfies 

(we were both a bit ill)

Us and the beloved zone leaders 

(yes we gave them ice cream)









No comments:

Post a Comment