I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE

I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE

Monday 8 August 2016

This last year has been life changing . . .

Dear Family and Friends,

Monday - we got our car window fixed!!! Hallelujah. No more driving with a plastic bag on the window haha. So that was fantastic, then we had dinner with Tish, we had FHE with the Thompsons, and that was our Monday!!

Tuesday - wow. This was a miracle day. So we had exchanges with the Westcotes sisters, they are AMAZING. We went out and saw so many miracles, we found a giant family to teach, they are gypsies so that is exciting, and then we also were able to find more new people to teach, and taught them awesome lessons, and it was just fantastic! I love miracles. Then Sister Horwath and I had dinner with Bishop and his family, and they were looking up my ancestors' houses in Birmingham haha. It was really cool :)

Wednesday - another fantastic day, we saw Claudia and taught her and Solange and they are going to the temple this upcoming week! I am so excited for her. Miracles :) We had some more awesome lessons, taught the sisters a new finding technique, which was hilarious...lets just say, it's awkward and gets people out of their comfort zone. I'll attach a picture. (I think she forgot to attach the picture - oh well)

So the rest of the week was good, it was my year mark on Saturday which was...weird. I've been reflecting a lot on the past year, and it's weird to think that this whole last year has been full of missionary work. I am so so grateful that I chose to come on a mission. This last year has been life changing, and I am excited for the next 6 months to see how I change even more.

I love you all lots!

~ Sister Emma Beazer ❤️🇬🇧🇨🇦

send real mail to:
Sister Emma Beazer
67 Blondvil Street
Coventry
CV3 5EQ
England 

or the Mission Home Address:
Sister Emma Beazer
England Birmingham Mission
187 Penns Lane
Sutton Coldfield
West Midlands
United Kingdom
B76 1JU

e-mail anytime:
emma.beazer@myldsmail.net

Celebrating One Year as a Missionary!

Not 0, not 2....but 1 year!!!!










































Chips ......

...... and gypsies







































The elders left us nice messages...

and we tried to take a nice pic but were sooo tired haha






































Exchanges

Exchanges

Exchanges










No comments:

Post a Comment