I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE

I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE

Saturday 15 October 2016

I am so grateful for His perfect plan for me!

Dear Family and Friends,

Ok...where to even begin. So first of all, I am emailing today cause it is pday haha. Yes, pday on a Saturday. It's cause of the Apostle coming on Monday, so we won't have pday then. Not sure if we get another one next week or not...but hey! I would love to still hear from everyone on Monday cause I can read the emails during the week even if I don't get pday. And I want to know what's happening at home :) 

Second of all...TRANSFERS. So this is probably the craziest transfer of my entire mission. Like...ever. So I got a call that I would no longer be an STL (which I kinda was figuring anyways, so that was expected) and then we got dodge calls that night and learned we were BOTH leaving and the STL area was moving to Stamford. So Sister Nielsen and Sister Gillette are the STL's for Nottingham and Leicester in Stamford. Now...where did I go? I am in Peterborough, follow up training Sister McAravey, and so....I am in the same district as Sister Nielsen and Sister Gillette, AND Sister Dignos and Sister Koivisto. So I know everyone in my district and I've been on exchanges or been companions with all of them haha. So crazy! And I am in Leicester zone still....SOO crazy. Also a fun thing, my beloved daughter Sister Sharp is now in Demontfort, so she is in Leicester zone as well!! ALL my companions still in the mission are in my zone :) oh happy day!!! 

So since I last wrote (on Monday)......besides the craziness of transfers, we mostly just taught loads of lessons. OH and we went on exchange with the  Lincoln sisters and I went to Lincoln and taught a witch (yep. Witches are real) and it was crazy! And I touched a lot of horses in a field. And it was so good! 

Not a ton to say cause well...pday is random.  But yeah! Today we went for lunch with most of the district and it was fun. Pics to come :) I'll update you all as well on the elder cook conference when I can! We might have pday next week so PLEASE EMAIL ME. haha no emails for the week is so sad. I will respond when I have a pday. It could be the remainder of Monday, it could not happen....I'm not sure. 

But something that I think is so cool is how well God knows us. Like...He knows us perfectly. And I am so grateful to know I have a Heavenly Father who knows me and loves me. And I am so grateful for his perfect plan for me! It is amazing to me how things always work the way we need them to, even if it's not what we expected. God knows us. And that makes me so happy. 

LOVE YOU! 

~ Sister Emma Beazer ❤️🇬🇧🇨🇦


e-mail anytime:
emma.beazer@myldsmail.net

send real mail to:

Mission Home Address:
Sister Emma Beazer
England Birmingham Mission
187 Penns Lane
Sutton Coldfield
West Midlands
United Kingdom
B76 1JU

Our Canadian thanksgiving in Britain....
missionary style.....
























New companion Sister McAravey!

most of the relief society district (minus 2 sisters)













































Goodbyes

Goodbyes

Goodbyes

























































































Goodbyes

Goodbyes

Goodbyes

Goodbyes








































































































Goodbyes

Goodbyes


























































random diners on the road


Lincoln dragons


and creepy Nottingham statues










































































Lincoln and horses



No comments:

Post a Comment