I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE

I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE

Monday 3 August 2015

2 Days - and how to contact me :)

Well this is it, I leave in 2 days to serve in the England Birmingham Mission!! (the EBM - Earth's best mission according to President Johnson)

I am so excited for this chance to serve the Lord as a missionary!

If you want to contact me for the next 18 months, here is how:

by email, which I can respond to once a week, so feel free to email me whenever and I will get back to you when I can. My email while I am gone will be emma.beazer@myldsmail.net

by actual real mail, I would LOVE to get letters whenever you have time to send some, letters are a beautiful thing and it will feel like a bit of home so send them if you can! My mailing address for letters is

Sister Emma Taylor Beazer
England Birmingham Mission
187 Penns Lane
Sutton Coldfield
West Midlands B76 1JU

If you want to send packages, please send them to this address

Sister Emma Taylor Beazer
England Birmingham Mission
187 Penns Lane
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
England B76 1JU
United Kingdom

Thank you everyone for your support and I go and serve a mission for 18 months! Feel free to write to me in any way, I would love to hear updates on life and everything! My parents will update this blog with my emails so feel free to read my updates :)

I know this gospel is true. I have spent a long time gaining a testimony and really working on knowing, and I can tell you with all my heart that I know. I have felt the spirit testify to me while reading the Book of Mormon and while praying, and I also know the Book of Mormon is the word of god. Joseph Smith, through the power of God translated the Book of Mormon so we could have it at this time, because it is meant for us. If we study and read it every day, it will strengthen our relationship with our Saviour SO MUCH. I know Jesus Christ lives and He loves us so very much. He died for us, suffered for our sins and pains and afflictions just so that we could live with Him again. I know that if we are struggling with ANYTHING, He knows what we are going through and if we pray we can receive strength and blessings. I know our Heavenly Father sent us to this Earth so we could reach our full potential and live with Him again, all we need to do is strive our best to keep the commandments. I love this gospel with all my heart, and try to live it the best I can every day. I know that as we strive to live the gospel and strengthen our relationship with Christ, we will be able to return to live with Him again. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. 

See you in 18 months!

- Sister Emma Beazer :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment