I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE

I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE

Monday 23 May 2016

I know God loves each and every one of us. I know it.

Dear Family and Friends,

I don't have a ton of time because we went to Warwick castle today for pday, I sent loads of pics I think so check those out. 

Also I just want to say I love you LOTS and happy birthday this week! 

My update this week is a little shorter. We had a lot of things happen but I'll just send some highlights :) 

This week we had interviews with president! It was really cool to talk with him about how much I have grown and things, and to learn a bit more about myself and why certain things happen in the mission. I am excited for the months to come and to see how I can learn even more. 

We had a lot of miracles this week....a friend put himself on a date for baptism, we were able to call someone right when they needed us and we had an amazing exchange! We were on exchanges with the Peterborough sisters, and they are FANTASTIC! We also had the Leicester zone meeting which was so good. It's interesting to see the different ways leaders teach and help others learn. 

This week was also one of the hardest of my mission. Some things happened with missionaries and friends that broke my heart. Sometimes, Satan works really hard on people and it is really hard to see. I feel as I am out here, representing Jesus Christ, sometimes we have to suffer. He suffered more than we could ever imagine and sometimes we have to suffer a bit to learn more about him. I feel like...I have been able to feel of Gods love for his children this week more than I ever have in my life. 

When we do ALL we can to help someone and they still end up making mistakes and hurting themselves, I feel like we are able to feel how God feels about us sometimes. We all make mistakes. And God has done everything he can to help us to NOT make mistakes. But sometimes we still do. And that is why the atonement is here, that is why Christ died for us....that is why we have that gift. So we don't have to feel the pain alone, and we can get through it with someone helping us every step of the way. I have felt that so much this week. I know God loves each and every one of us. I know it. And I know we can feel that love as we turn to him, no matter what. 

Thank you all for the support and love you give me! Sorry my email is shorter this week, time is running out...

Love, 

~ Sister Emma Beazer ❤️🇬🇧🇨🇦



send real mail to:
Sister Emma Beazer
67 Blondvil Street
Coventry
CV3 5EQ
England 

or the Mission Home Address:
Sister Emma Beazer
England Birmingham Mission
187 Penns Lane
Sutton Coldfield
West Midlands
United Kingdom
B76 1JU

e-mail anytime:

Warwick Castle today!!











A big big porridge pot!

District castle pics



























































Exchanges!!














































We made the sisters breakfast!!

So much exhausted
(must be English lingo....that is what she said...)






























































Here are a couple of videos - She is still loving the zip line!!!!
The first one is what she called a 'zip line fail'






No comments:

Post a Comment