I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE

I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE

Monday 9 May 2016

I LOVE the Book of Mormon and I know that it is true!

Dear Family and Friends,

So my weekly email this week is kind of...well...I just skyped so I feel as though I don't have too much to say. But some fun things this week! 

We went to Stamford to help the sisters out again, and it was SO good! We went tracting and met this guy who had met the missionaries in Poland before and he just let us in to meet his family, which was so cool. 

We helped Georgie dye her hair - coolest service I've ever done - so now it is brown! 

We taught some amazing lessons, especially one with a friend who was not sure if this church was true, but  finally understood about the priesthood and everything and came to church and just felt that it was true! It was amazing to see the spirit work in him. 

I love sharing gospel with people. And I want to share a bit with you about my love for the Book of Mormon. The Book of Mormon is what brought me back to the church after a few years of not caring. The Book of Mormon is truly what lead me to be here on a mission. I know that ANYONE who reads it, and truly wants to know if it is true, will find it out that it is for themselves. It is the truest book on the earth, and testifies of Christ and the atonement so powerfully that the spirit is obligated to be there. I love the Book of Mormon and I know that it is true. 

I love you all lots! 

~ Sister Emma Beazer ❤️🇬🇧🇨🇦

send real mail to:
Sister Emma Beazer
67 Blondvil Street
Coventry
CV3 5EQ
England 

or the Mission Home Address:
Sister Emma Beazer
England Birmingham Mission
187 Penns Lane
Sutton Coldfield
West Midlands
United Kingdom
B76 1JU

e-mail anytime:


Georgie!



Dying Georgie's hair!

Meet Georgie again!


Pimpernel Walk!!!!  

driving - it looks like home...

Driving home from Stamford

Zone Planning meeting!

driving home after a long day...

Just Driving!!




She finally got her package that we sent from California!  








No comments:

Post a Comment