- So on Monday we were chilling for pday, the STL's got a call from the AP'S saying they were going to have a sister for a couple weeks while she waited for her companion. So then I said..."Hey we have 3 beds, it'll be easier for us to have her, let's take her!" So BAM. Tuesday evening, we suddenly became 3 instead of 2. Trio part 3 of my mission haha.
- We went on member splits this week so we could get more work done #bestthingever
- We ate spicy food and almost killed sister Smith, who is from Australia and has like the same food as British people. And British people don't know what spicy food is....
- We had interviews with president and sister Leppard wasn't there cause she was at her sons wedding so that was sad. I love sister Leppard. But interviews were way good, as usual.
- We felt like a gang as we biked down the streets of Peterborough with 3 of us.
- Sister Smiths bike broke and we has to bus/walk AGAIN. I am cursed when it comes to bikes, every one of my companions bikes break.
- We had the STL's come for a work over and we were able to visit some people who live in the middle of nowhere. Yay for the car ️
- We taught some amazing lessons to this part member family we are working with, and the son wants to get baptised in a couple weeks so that is a huge miracle!!! And the WHOLE family came to church ️️️
- We climbed a mountain. Or more accurately, a giant hill named "the tump"
- We experienced tracting and finding as a trio. Which is so weird, but we are seeing miracles.
- A member went to America, and found me cinnamon bears and brought me like 5 bags of them. I love members. And cinnamon bears
- We found some really cool new people to teach this week who LOVE their savior. One guy said "for jesus people, my door always open." I love the name tag we wear. Everyone knows we are "jesus people".
send real mail to:
Sister Emma Beazer