I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE

I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE

Tuesday 23 February 2016

The struggle is real . . .

Dear Family and Friends,

So I am going to be honest, this week I am really struggling with writing a weekly email! We weren't able to see a ton of people (not through lack of effort...just...no one being home and no one answering phones) and it has been a weird week emotionally wise, and so my weekly email may not be the best, but yeah.

So this week has gone by SO fast, it has been a blur of walking and biking (and bike tires exploding!) and rain.

Sister Sharp and I tried biking this week, and her bike tire exploded! She didn't get hurt (thankfully) as we had hopped off the bikes like a minute before, so that was a miracle, but that meant we did have to continue walking everywhere for awhile! We did fix the bike (by ourselves, I may add) and it was awesome!

We did a LOT of service this week, helping decorate for a wedding, and cleaning at a members, and then serving at a wedding! This was the 3rd wedding I have been to on my mission - my goodness! It has been wonderful to be able to serve and help so many people though, I LOVE service, and we weren't able to see a ton of our investigators so it was nice to have the chance to help others who needed it.

I am loving my mission, sorry for the lame email this week! I have learned a LOT this week about how the small and simple acts of service really can change our day. Sometimes we don't see a lot of BIG miracles, but even just helping someone cook some scrambled eggs, or helping someone lay out food for a wedding REALLY can help brighten others days , even if it is a small thing for us. My challenge this week is to go out and do a small act of service for someone, even if it just helping rake some leaves or shovel some snow (if you have that where you are) or helping cross the street, DO IT! Service is the best and it blesses people more than you will know :)

Have a lovely week, I love you all lots!

love,

Sister Beazer

send real mail to:
Sister Emma Beazer
44E Heol Llanishen Fach
Cardiff, Wales
CF14 6LE
United Kingdom  

or the Mission Home Address:
Sister Emma Beazer
England Birmingham Mission
187 Penns Lane
Sutton Coldfield
West Midlands
United Kingdom
B76 1JU

e-mail anytime:

visit Sister Beazer's blog for more pictures:

Here are some pictures from their district p-day adventure...

































The Cardiff Zone Sisters!












































Familiar face - weird...
(This is Elder Jones who we took snowshoeing
when he served in Cardston way back when
Kind of matching again....
Rough night....
and pancakes!
Master Bike Fixers!


No comments:

Post a Comment