I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE

I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE

Monday 5 September 2016

It's the little things . . .

Dear Family and Friends,

So first of all...the big news. Transfers is tomorrow and.....I AM LEAVING. Goodbye Coventry and....HELLO NOTTINGHAM. Wow. It's pretty crazy, but I am way excited. And the other crazy thing is that the STL areas got changed a bit so Nottingham STLS now cover Leicester zone, so I still get to work with all the sisters there which is awesome :) I love them all so much so I am excited to be with them for another transfer. I am way sad to leave Coventry though....it's weird to think that I've been here 6 months already, time is flying way too fast.

I don't have a ton of time cause I spent a lot of the morning packing haha, and then we went out with the district to the cathedral for the last time. Im going to miss this district a LOT. Ah. But it's all good. 

This week has really been amazing, we have seen SO many miracles. We taught the most lessons I have taught in this area for awhile, we met a few amazing new people, and we have baptisms set up for all next transfer for people that I love to death. They will be lifelong friends and I am so excited for them :)

Sorry again about the short email, I really have like no time....but I'll end it with a little spiritual thought :)

This week I have learned a lot about following the answers and promptings God gives to you. A lot of times, he will tell us "speak to this person, write this personal an email/note/letter, smile at so and so" or just like...little random things to do, maybe talking to someone we haven't for a long time, or talking to someone new we just met, or doing a random act of service or something little. Most of the time, I tend to think that "well...this is just me and my thoughts. They probably don't need me to say anything" and I will just brush it off. But a lot of the time, those little thoughts or feelings are so important and can really help the people you may interact with. I've noticed that this week with being prompted to talk to people who aren't really interested in the gospel, but they are from Canada and now they know a little something new about the Mormons, or maybe they have never heard of God and now they have. Even if it's a little thing you do, it can change someone's life which I think is amazing. Sometimes, people just need to talk to someone, and maybe it'll be you
if you just follow those little promptings.

I love being a missionary, I love the people here so much, and I am excited for my new adventures in Nottingham!!!

Love you all :)
~ Sister Emma Beazer ❤️🇬🇧🇨🇦

send real mail to:
Sister Emma Beazer
waiting for her new address in Nottingham!

or the Mission Home Address:
Sister Emma Beazer
England Birmingham Mission
187 Penns Lane
Sutton Coldfield
West Midlands
United Kingdom
B76 1JU

e-mail anytime:
emma.beazer@myldsmail.net


Travelling to Peterborough early in the morning. 

#leavingthemission 

#withpermission


Early early exchanges. 

Last district meeting.


Driving!

Posh house. 

























Exchanges.















Our mission leaders are.......


crazy!


crazy!!

crazy!!!


Christmas in Demontfort 


Our favorite zone lords ......

Domino's dodge night!!



















































































































































Last Pday in Coventry....




















Last day together in Coventry . . . . 











No comments:

Post a Comment